Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tripos exam schedule has been published

FINALLY!!

I knew that the exams will be on the last week of May and the first week of June but I didn't know when I will have which exams.  Now the mystery has been solved.  I have three in the first week and two on the second week.  It's more like I have I have 5 exams over 9 day period. 

To tell you the truth, I have been struggling.  What to do and where I am needed.  Where I can contribute the best.  I love law, I love social enterprises, I love tech start-ups. 

I am told every time that I can do anything that I set my heart to.  And right now, my heart should be set at law school studies and nothing else.  I knew this going in, so I should not be distracted.

It is not easy though being an unconventional student, who has lived so much more, has done so much more and just expect so much more from life.  My life is not just about law although right now it is the most important part of it.  My life is about me and the world that I belong to.  The people.  My talents and skills... how they can be utilised to better this place. 

I just stop being distracted.  I must focus.  I must do well.  Then I can think about other things.

Kay from Cambridge

No comments:

Post a Comment