Monday, June 18, 2012

I am here...

No one's life is simple.  Everyone has his/her own stories and complications.
I wouldn't say that my life had lots of obstacles but it wasn't boring per se.  Let's say that my life wasn't too boring.  It's just that I am a boring person.

In a way, I have always been like this.  I am confident, smart, at times arrogant, always tries to be fair to others.  I have never been a so-called party person.  My highly limited alcohol consuming ability and my requirements to sleep at least 6 hours a day with a daily average of 8 hours all time have been limiting.  On top of that, living on the edge is really not my thing.  And I don't like loud music.  Yes, I've never done drugs, never smoked pot, and I hate clubs.

So these are the things that I am not.  And it's not because I am in my mid-thirties.  I have always been like this.  As far as I am concerned, I have never changed in this matter.

What I am is many other things.  I love challenges.  I love learning new things, meeting new people and being creative.

I constantly seek different avenue to fulfil my needs.  I volunteer, join clubs, write blogs and initiate new projects.

I am here today not to make money to pay my bills - although this part, I cannot ignore - but to secure another stepping stone to the next phase in my life.  I fully understand the life is a marathon, not a sprint.  I am only one third way done.

No comments:

Post a Comment