Friday, June 15, 2012

Student Visa and Room Assignment

Finally, I received an email saying that my student visa will be processed and another email saying that I need to pay 300 GBP to secure a room.  Unfortunately, I don't have an option to select the type of rooms that I would like.  You know what; at this point, I am not too bothered.  I am not even sure if I am going to do anything more than - say, get changed and sleep.

I appears that my life is in a way set - i.e. I know what I am doing - for the next two years.  After that, I am not sure.  Unfortunately for D, I am not sure if he know what he's doing next month.

But it doesn't matter.  Life is a journey that you take on one step at a time.

K

2 comments:

  1. I like K's Endless Challenges.

    and, i like this sentence:
    Life is a journey that you take on one step at a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's good that you like the last sentence and you agree with my attitude.

      and also i checked out your english tumblr. :) good job and keep it up.

      Delete